I hope you are doing well with your Batfit challenges. I haven’t posted about my experiences in a loooooong time because I got sick for a while and wasn't able to keep up with some of my goals (mainly the exercise portion). BUT...I am doing quite well with some of my other goals, especially getting out more and limiting my "couch time" watching movies and TV. Woo hoo for me!!
It's already February, but I wanted to address Challenge #2 since I never got the chance! This challenge involved dancing your ass off for 20 minutes (at least) a day. Well, I’m not much of a dancer, but I did want to share some of my fave industrial/EBM/dark dance music tracks I listen to that get me through my workouts. Check out one of my favorite playlists below! All links lead to Amazon where you can purchase the tracks yourself if so inclined.
My Dark Dance Workout Playlist:
1. World Coming Down – Ashbury Heights (warm-up)
2. The Great Depression – Aesthetic Perfection
3. Adrenaline – Rosetta Stone
4. Dreckstück – Centhron
5. Resolution – VNV Nation
6. Dirtygrrrls Dirtybois – Faderhead
7. Say What?? - Uberbyte
8. Feuer Frei – Nachtmahr
9. Let's Go Dark – God Module
10. Get Your Body Beat – Combichrist
11. Democracy [Explicit] - FGFC820
12. Judas – Imperative Reaction
13. Once In A Lifetime – Wolfsheim (cool-down)
What are some of your favorite workout songs?
How is your Batfit challenge going?