It’s December 1st, which means it's time to kickoff the 13 Days of Creepmas, where we inject some much needed holiday FEAR into the season! You can read more about the event and find a list of all blogs participating on the official Creepmas site…be sure to visit the other sinister sites that are participating, too!
For some reason I didn’t join in last year even though I was part of it in 2011 and 2012, but I am back this year and will be posting every day the first 13th days of December. Everything I share will be a way to spookify the season, from gothic gifts, to sinister sweaters, to gruesome gingerbread, to zombie Santas, to creepy carols!
To kick things off, here are the denizens of Halloweentown to show you how to make Christmas creepy:
And here are a few posts from previous years to get you in the spooktacular holiday spirit:
- Ways to Keep the Spooky Spirit Alive Through the Rest of the Holidays
- The Scariest Santas from Horror Movies
- The Christmas Witch, Italy's La Befana
- Halloween Christmas Tree Inspirations
- How to Make Jack Skellington's Spider Snowflakes
- The Gothic Night Before Christmas
- Gothic Christmas Music
- My Favorite Christmas Horror Movies: top 1-10 and top 11-20
Turning the holidays into hollowdays/horrordays is kinda like having a second Halloween! I hope you'll be back over the next 13 days for more Creepmas fun!