Wednesday, October 26, 2016
SoCal VegFest Expands to Two Days this Weekend
SoCal VegFest, which made its smashing debut last year, is back for its second year and has expanded to two whole days of food and fun! The event is this weekend, Saturday, October 29th and Sunday, October 30th at Orange Coast College in Costa Mesa from 10AM to 6PM. Entry and parking are FREE!
This vegan festival will feature:
• Halloween fun, including a costume contest
• Free plant-based food sampling
• Live music
• Guest speakers and celebrities
• Cooking contest and demos
• Raffles and prizes
• Film screenings
• Yoga and meditation workshops
• Apparel booths and a cruelty-free marketplace
• Animal welfare, environmental, and humane organizations
• Activities for kids
...and of course, lots of yummy food trucks & vendors!
The SoCal VegFest is a project of APRL (Animal Protection and Rescue League), a local animal welfare non-profit, with a 100% volunteer staff.
I can't wait to eat all the vegan food and have some Halloween fun at SoCal VegFest! I hope to see you there this weekend!
For more info, please visit the SoCal VegFest website and Facebook page!