Thursday, September 30, 2010
I've Been Tagged!
Good mourning, lovelies!
I was tagged by the super-awesome Cooking Chinchillas to participate in this meme. The tag rules are simple...answer the 8 questions from the tagger, then come up with a new set of 8 questions and tag 8 new bloggers!
Here are the questions Cooking Chinchillas asked:
1.Who or what would you like to be for one day?
Elvira, Mistress of the Dark or maybe my cat, who gets to sleep, eat and be coddled all day long!
2.What is your favorite hot beverage?
Hot apple cider in the autumn, otherwise black coffee or black mango tea
3. What song makes your ears bleed?
In a good way or a bad way?
Ok, in a good way: anything by Dimmu Borgir or equivalent.
In a bad way? Any crappy pre-fabricated, heartless pop, like Justin Bieber.
4. What would you do to Justin Bieber if he was standing in front of you?
Rip out his vocal cords so I would never have to hear him sing again.
5.What was your favorite childhood food?
Mashed potatoes, an obsession I still have to this day! That or my mom's homemade pies or my dad's homemade Italian cooking...mmmmmm!
6. Any funny phobias?
I know it seems funny, but I hate it when I become separated from people in a store and can't find them again. I get all panicky, even though we have cell phones and could easily call each other if we really became lost.
7. If you could be the opposite sex for one day, what would your first action be?
Checking out the boy's locker room
8. If you would get a life time supply of one product, what would it be???
Black hair dye, cuz I go through it like crazy!
Ok, now it's my turn to ask the questions...
1. If you could get away with one illegal act in your life, what would it be and why?
2. What is your all-time favorite Halloween costume that you've worn?
3. What are five movies from your childhood/teen years that define you?
4. What character in a movie/book/TV show/etc. do you identify with the most and why?
(OMG I'm so embarrassed...I forgot #5 when I originally posted!!! Well, here it is:)
5. What is your favorite Halloween-related activity to do in October?
6. What's your favorite Halloween-themed movie to watch around Halloween?
7. Who is your favorite horror movie villain/monster?
8. What is one "luxury" product you can't live without?
You've been tagged (and if I didn't tag you and you are dying to answer my questions, consider yourself tagged as well!)! When you come up with your answers, remember to let me know!
Blogs I've Tagged:
The Halloween Tree
Orange and Black
Zombies are Magic!
The Kid in the Hall
The Captain's Ramblings
Go Vegan Meow!
Posted by Sarah E. Jahier at 9:01 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I actually never tried hot apple cider.That's on my to-do list for this weekend.Thx for the tipReplyDelete
Thanks for the tag! I'll try to get a post up soon of my answers. :)ReplyDelete
Aw...thank you so much. I will work on mine too. Love the 'Tag' photo! :o)ReplyDelete
OK. Better late than never? I hope so. :)ReplyDelete
Hey! Thanks for the tag- I will let you know when I post the answers! Was at Disneyland for a few days and since I live in the dark ages I had not internet access!ReplyDelete