Wondering what to get your favorite vegan this Christmas? Check out these vegan gift suggestions from yours truly to get you inspired! With everything from makeup to tees to books to kitchen gadgets and beyond, this should put you on the right path to making your vegan gift recipient very happy! But hurry, because with only a few days left until Christmas you'll need to order these soon!
1. Urban Decay Vegan Palette - I loooove Urban Decay's vegan products, and now they have an extra-special eyeshadow palette made specifically for vegans! Extra bonus - the box it comes in is as equally gorgeous as eyeshadow it contains!
2. Tofu Xpress - This handy little gadget will come in handy for any vegan (or otherwise conscious chef) that likes to utilize tofu in their cooking.
3. Go Vegan Tee - Cuz who can resist Porky Pig saying "Go Vegan"?!
4. VegNews -The BEST vegan magazine that not only offers tasty recipes, but also articles on vegan travel, products, reviews and lifestyle. A gift that will keep on giving all year long!
5. The Vegan Girl's Guide to Life - A delightful new book from everyone's favorite Urban Housewife, Melisser Elliott, that contains the basics of veganism, DIY craft projects, cruelty-free beauty tips, travel advice, recipes, and much, much more!
6. Vaute Couture's "No Animals Harmed" Tee - Though I lust after Vaute Couture's gorgeous vegan coats, their $500 price tag is a little hefty! Lucky for us, they also make more affordable tees, both for boys and girls, that are just too cute to pass up!
7. Give Compassion - There is no gift better than one that gives back to animals in need, so consider giving a donation to a worthy organization in the name of your favorite vegan! Try these organizations to help out this holiday season: Farm Sanctuary, Compassion Over Killing, ASPCA, Best Friends Animal Society, Fund for Animals, Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine, PETA, Friends of Animals, your local animal shelter and more.