A to Z Candles make some of my fave candles and I order from them year round (my fave scent is Apple Cider Donut - it makes my house smell like sugary, fall donuts year-round!), but their Halloween collection is really something special! This indie, family-owned company was kind enough to send me their Halloween 2019 collection, and I am swooning over the scents! They are the same as last year (check out my review from 2018 HERE), but I am so glad they are back since they are so delicious! I wanted to feature them here (I've already shared them on my Instagram) since they deserve all the attention they have been getting lately! These are seriously some of the best candles and you can read more about them below!
The five Halloween scents are Haunted Cemetery, Hocus Pocus, Pumpkin Patch, All Hallows' Eve, and Trick or Treat. I love them since they all offer something unique in their scent profiles. They are not your typical, overly-cinnamon scented autumn candles, but have far more depth to their scents, not to mention they are made with high-quality, long-burning soy wax.
The scent descriptions are as follows:
- Haunted Cemetery evokes the feeling of wandering around a graveyard at night and smells like fresh-tilled soil, mossy oaks, incense, and cedarwood.
- Hocus Pocus is a bewitching mix of cinnamon bark, bergamot, cannabis flower, jasmine, rose, musk, black tea, and patchouli.
- Pumpkin Patch smells like taking a hayride at a countryside pumpkin patch and apple farm on a crisp fall day.
- All Hallows' Eve smells like blackened licorice, smoky cloves, and spicy cinnamon.
- Trick or Treat smells like a full bag of candy on Halloween night, sweet candy corn mixed with tart candy apple and a hint of rich chocolate.
Support small business this year and treat yourself to some delectable candles from A to Z Candles that will fill your home with scintillating scents and help create that perfect Halloween ambiance.
Visit A to Z Candles today to order the Halloween collection before it disappears for another year!
Post a Comment