December 1st is already here, and that means that it is time to kick off the 13 Days of Creepmas! During Creepmas a group of bloggers celebrate the winter holiday season in our own spooky way, putting a dark spin on the horror-days! You can read more about the event and find the complete list of blogs participating HERE!
As for me, I'll be creepifying the Christmas season by sharing gothic gift guides, sinister sweaters, haunting holiday cards, eerie ornaments, and much more!
To kick things off, I thought I would share some of my favorite posts from past Creepmasses:
- 20 Snowbound Horror Movies
- Ways to Keep the Spooky Spirit Alive Through the Rest of the Holidays
- Creepy Christmas Tree Toppers
- 7 Macabre Books to Add to Your Creepmas Wish List
- The Scariest Santas from Horror Movies
- My Halloween Christmas Tree
- 10 Must-Have Gifts for Krampus Lovers
- The Christmas Witch, Italy's La Befana
- Halloween Christmas Tree Inspirations
- How to Make Jack Skellington's Spider Snowflakes
- Gingerbread Haunted Houses and Gingerdead Cookies
- The Gothic Night Before Christmas
- Gothic Christmas Music
- My Favorite Christmas Horror Movies: top 1-10 and top 11-20
Until next time, stay spooky!