Get your stretchy pants out, because Vegan Street Fair is returning this weekend to North Hollywood with over 150 vendors serving up delicious vegan food and fun vegan products! Join thousands of other vegan and veg-curious foodies this Saturday, March 23rd AND Sunday, March 24th, 2019 to grub down on delicious vegan food and take home some cool vegan products. You'll find both local favorites and exciting new vendors from out of town to try, all located on the streets of NoHo. More info below...
The event is free and you can enjoy small portions ($4 or less) or spring for full plates of mouth-watering vegan food like burgers, tacos, bao, cakes, cookies, macarons, pizza, cajun food, fried chick'n, bowls, salads, fries, donuts, ice cream, burritos, noodles, and SO MUCH MORE! The line-up of food vendors this year is truly epic, featuring over 150 vendors, among them Burgerlords, Chicana Vegana, SunCafe, The Donuttery, Cena Vegan, Krimsey's Cajun Kitchen, Plant Posse (from Oregon), Clean South, Word of Mouth Truck, ManEatingPlant, Cocobella Creamery, Trejo's Tacos, Hug Life Ice Cream, Souley Vegan (from Berkeley, CA), The Vegan Hooligans, Yoga-Urt, and so, so, so many more!!
The event is now two days, Saturday and Sunday, is free, will feature a 21+ beer garden at The Federal Bar, offers activities and games, features live entertainment, and you can spring for fast passes if you want to skip the lines. The weather this weekend is supposed to be mild and sunny, so it will be perfect for this vibrant street fair.
Here are some reminders/tips for the event:
- Slather on the sunblock and wear loose clothing
- Leave your beloved pets at home (no dogs or other animals allowed at the event no matter what due to city health codes, plus it gets too hot and crowded for pets)
- Stash those strollers - it gets too congested to navigate the event with a stroller
- Bring reusable utensils, straws, water bottles (there will be water stations available)
- Bring tupperware, reusable baggies, etc. so you can take some yummy treats home with you!
- Bring a tote bag so you can have a place to stash all the goodies you want to take home
- Parking can be a huge pain in the butt - try to get there early so you don't have to park far away. Better yet, carpool, use public transport, or use Lyft/Uber to get to the event.
- Mystic Museum/Bearded Lady Vintage, plus Halloweentown and more awesome stores are just a short drive away, so make a day/weekend of it!
- Bring your friends and appetites to this rad event!
For more info, check out Vegan Street Fair's website and Facebook page and check out my past coverage of VSF events HERE!
Stay spooky and come try delectable vegan food if you are in SoCal!
I always get excited for your Vegan Street Fair posts! My mouth waters at all the pictures of yummy foods! It'd be great if we had something like Vegan Street Fair in Atlanta. We are very lucky to have some great vegan restaurants though. Let me know if you're ever passing through Atlanta and want to know where to eat!ReplyDelete
Ooooh yay! You will have to come visit some day, we are very spoiled here in SoCal! I hear Atlanta has a growing vegan scene, too - Vegetable Slut is on my list of must-eat places! I'll definitely let you know if I ever make it out that way!Delete