Bring it on down 2 Veganville!
2013 is shaping up to be the year of the vegan!
First off, there are a ton of new vegan products set to debut this year! This past weekend, Orange County hosted the Natural Products Expo West in Anaheim. While I didn't attend, I've been drooling over tons of photos posted by my favorite vegans and vegan companies of new vegan products!
My most anticipated vegan products I've seen from the expo are:
- Tofurky pockets (vegan hot pockets!) and pot pie (swoon!)
- Daiya pizza, cheese slices and cream cheese (om nom nom!)
- Gardein jerky (wooooooo), "chicken" sliders (mmmmm) and GoGo Cuisine meals (yum!)
- Earth Balance P.B. Popps (peanut butter popcorn - OMFG!!!)
- So Delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Coconut Milk Frozen Dessert (drooooooool!)
- Kettle Brand Maple Bacon Potato Chips (yes, they are vegan!)
- Follow Your Heart Bleu Cheese Dressing (vegan bleu cheese...yes please!)
- Pacifica makeup line (love their vegan perfumes, cannot wait for their new makeup line!!)
I'm sure there were certainly LOTS of other vegan products, but these were the ones that really made me go "WOW!"
If all the great vegan products weren't awesome enough, last night on SNL Justin Timberlake (who is reportedly a vegetarian) did a skit that WASN'T offensive to veganism! "Bring it On Down 2 Veganville (Vegan Shake)" had Timberlake dressed up as a giant tofu singing about all the benefits of veganism. Check it out below!
It is going to be an awesome year for vegans!
I've never been big on J.T. but that skit is pretty awesome!ReplyDelete
Me neither, but he is always hilarious on SNL and the Veganville skit was the best ever!!Delete
Even though whole foods, fruit, grains, veg etc. are best I miss easy, tasty foods that don't often come in vegan versions. The pizza, the pockets, the chips, hooray!! I have been mostly vegan since December when you posted the Vegucated link and happy because I am helping animals every single day!!ReplyDelete
p.s. Yay Justin for sharing a positive influence, thank ya:)