The Queen Mary's Dark Harbor is opening tonight, Thursday, September 28th, and it promises seven terrifying mazes plus additional scare zones and attractions that you don't want to miss! It will be my first time experiencing Dark Harbor, and I'm so excited that I'm actually getting a little nervous, haha! I'll be providing full coverage of the event here in the next few days, but also follow me on Instagram as I'll be posting stories throughout the night there.
To find out what is in store this year, check out the press release below:
Dark Harbor, Southern California’s most authentically terrifying haunt, returns to the Queen Mary on select nights Sept. 28 – Nov. 1 with MORE monsters, MORE nights, and MORE mazes than ever before. All-new maze, FEAST, and Dark Harbor’s newest resident spirit, Chef, will make their horrific debuts along with the return of the infamous spirits of Iron Master, Captain, Samuel the Savage, Graceful Gale, Half-Hatch Henry, Scary Mary, Voodoo Priestess, Ringmaster, and hundreds of their bloodcurdling henchmen.
Public Opening: Thursday, Sept. 28, 8 p.m. - 12 a.m.
Dates: Select nights, Sept. 28 through Nov. 1
The Queen Mary, 1126 Queens Hwy, Long Beach, CA 90802
- Swelter with fear in FEAST Maze, 4th maze onboard the ship, for a terrifying journey into the legend of Chef
- Venture into the frozen depths of Chef’s Meat Locker for a unique 7-degree ice bar experience
- Stumble upon the secret hidden sidebar inside one of Dark Harbor’s mazes for a one-of-a-kind experience
NEWLY-INTENSIFIED RETURNING MAZES:
- INTREPID: Meet the mastermind, the creator and now the protector of the Queen Mary, Iron Master.
- CIRCUS: Step right up as the Ringmaster startles with disorienting illusions, maniacal magic acts, and a cadre of sideshow freaks.
- DEADRISE: Captain and the dark vessel’s crew have risen from the deep for a battle against the living.
- SOULMATE: Escape the gloves of Graceful Gale as she feverishly searches for her eternal mate.
- B340: Descend into the insidious mind of Samuel the Savage to face his worst nightmares.
- LULLABY: Hush Hush don’t cry; Scary Mary is just looking for her next playmate
- SIDESHOW: Step ‘backstage”, rub elbows with resident freaks, take in a show or a drink at the secret bar
- CREEPY CABANAS: Host a private soiree, order a freak show, enjoy instant access to Sideshow & Swings
- R.I.P. LOUNGE: Hover above Dark Harbor at the exclusive ghost-eye-view VIP bar with all-you-can-eat tacos
- SINISTER SWINGS: Take a spin on the infamous Neverland Ranch Ride
- MAINSTAGE: DJ spins between a variety of nightly entertainment shows, plus special guest performances.
General admission tickets start at just $24 online. Fast Fright, VIP and the Ultimate Scream Experience are available. Purchase tickets: http://queenmary.com
- $40 for Premium Parking located in the Queen Mary parking lot
- $15 for all-new Dark Harbor Express, 6pm – 1:30am
- Board the Dark Harbor Express boat service (operated by Aqua Link) at Shoreline Village at the Aquarium of the Pacific for your short boat ride over to the Queen Mary. Round-trip fees on the Dark Harbor Express are $8 per person and the parking structure is located at 248 W. Shoreline Drive in Long Beach. Cash only.
- $15 for parking at Long Beach Courthouse, 6pm – 1:30am
- Board a shuttle bus for your complimentary ride over to the Queen Mary located at 101 Magnolia Avenue in Downtown Long Beach. Cash only.